Boxes and caps are paired.
Before use, the flower is fixed upside down on the lid.
Gently lift the top part, turn it over so that the flower is facing up, and put it on the small box.
kawamura metal works.,Ltd
- The flower is made of soft copper and may be deformed. In that case, please adjust by yourself.
- The flower is made of metal (copper). The edges are processed so that they are not dangerous, but please place them out of reach of small children.
- Please check in advance the size of small items that can be stored in the main unit. Please note that if you force an object that exceeds the size, it may be damaged.
- Lacquerware is not good at UV rays. Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight may cause discoloration. Avoid using the product in direct sunlight.
- The wooden box uses natural materials and is handmade one by one, so the size and weight may vary depending on the cut part and wood grain.
- Lacquerware coatings are made from materials with extremely high durability, water resistance, heat insulation, and antiseptic properties.
How to maintenance
- For daily care, wipe lightly with a soft, dry cloth.
- A special cloth (1 piece) is included. Simply wipe with a soft cloth or rag along the grain of the wood.
- *Do not wipe with a wet cloth or wax. (The paulownia wood is not lacquered or lacquered.)
- Please note that it uses a lot of natural materials, so the size and weight may differ slightly depending on the individual.